Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stairs and a Field Trip


A decorative gold staircase in an art gallery.
Who would have thought?


Pink marble stairs. It would be rather lovely to have something exciting to look at every time one went up and down.
These are in Gueliz at our notaire's office.


Yellow and black is rather chic and New Yorkish.
Also in Gueliz.


I like the metal stars on the security gate.


I was up in the new town to visit the kindergartners I looked after in September.
They were having a field trip to a playground with spectacularly bright rides.


Here the boys clamber off the little toy train.

12 comments:

this is my patch said...

Lovely to see the boys having so much fun. I would absolutely love a gold staircase like that. x

dee said...

Hi Elizabeth
I just wanted to tell you how much I'm enjoying your wonderful photos. I was surprised by the lush look of the gardens you showed in the last few posts- Very beautiful & unexpected. Thanks for visiting me. Small world.

Kate and Roger said...

The playground looks like the new one at the church I pass on the way to the supermarket. Funny, how some things look the same where ever they may be. I have been negligent in looking at your blog. I'm getting back into my routine.

Anonymous said...

I love that pink marble staircase. But If I had anything like that I would fall flat on my face, due to looking at the pretty stairs and not looking where I'm going!

High Desert Diva said...

A gilded staircase...perfect

Jeanne said...

So lovely indeed.
Blessings~

Tess Kincaid said...

Lovely stairs and stars.

And kids, too.

Frank Gardner said...

Well those ARE brightly colored rides. Fancy.
I'd like to tag you to join in on the life in a typical day meme I asked you about.
I finally got mine up this afternoon.
Thanks for agreeing to do it.

Hey Harriet said...

The happy children photos are sweet. Love that 'New Yorkish' yellow & black coloured staircase.

Lavinia said...

Haven't been here in a few days, and look what I missed. Lovely pink marble!

Marja said...

Love the marble stairs and what a fun for the kids this beautiful playground Have a great day

Lavinia said...

Candybox colours and very pretty images. Very nicely done.