Tuesday, January 8, 2008
This park, dappled with sunlight, is just by the bus stop.
Years ago there were Berber tents pitched here. Now nut sellers and shoe cleaners and people waiting to go somewhere mill around. Some people simply sit on the low walls.
The following is in response to Tracy's blog(pinkpurl -see side bar) - but I'm having a hard time coming up with things so I'll use hers as a jumping off place:
1. Henna designs, argan oil cream and Nivea are enough for me.
2. I would love to visit Vienna's coffee houses and eat cake. (See Merisi's blog)
3. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste of it.
4. Living on a very small farm with a donkey, some chickens, ducks and a dog would be bliss.
5. I have been married to the same person for 32 years.
6. Tuesday is the best day of the week.
7. Reading a good book in front of a roaring log fire is the second best way to spend a winter's evening; the first would be chatting with friends.